Old versionsSee all
Soft dB is proud to introduce RAP-ONE (Room Acoustics Prediction and Occupational Noise Exposure), an innovative, easy-to-use designed for use by acoustics consultants, engineers, and industrial hygienists to analyze and manage sound in an industrial setting.
RAP-ONE quickly and precisely determines sound levels at every location in a room, the contribution of each sound source to these locations, and the noise dose level perceived by workers.
- RAP-ONE can be used to improve the acoustics of performance and art centers
- RAP-ONE is a powerful tool for improving the acoustic design of any room type or size
- RAP-ONE rapidly and precisely determines the noise levels at every location in a room, as well as the contribution of every noise source at those locations
- RAP-ONE can perform RT60 calculations (Reverberation Time)
- RAP-ONE can be used to improve the acoustics of a theater i.e., identifying treatments applied to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, heating, and ventilation systems